The database on this site contains a collection of individuals and families who are all connected to each other somehow. (See "statistics" in the menu bar above for quantities).
The start of this database was a description of several related Dutch families, collected by my grandfather and a genealogical account of the various families descended from Francis Fox of St. Germans, Cornwall (one of my ancestors).
I have extended the database (and my ancestor tree) with the help of some Dutch and English researchers and family trees published by publishers as Burkes, Starke, etc, etc.
While studying the Fox family (a respectable Quaker family) and their connections, I got lost in history.
In a period of about 15 years my database grew to the extent of over 700.000 individuals.
I do not pretend to be a professional researcher of Family-Genealogy and genetic connections (Genography), I am more a collector. For this reason I decided to use the name Geneagraphie for this site.
(from Greek: genea, "generation"; graphe or graphie, "writing").
In my database you will find:
- Serious information concerning familytrees collected from Genalogical manuals and/or family- and public archives
- Traditional information as given in the description of families and individuals from ancient empires
- Mythological information with traditional connections to real individuals
- "Fun information" concerning celebreties from movie and music industry who are all somehow related to each other through numerous affairs and liaisons
If you are looking for individuals or families you are interested in, please use the "search fields" and links in the blue field at the right side of this window.
- you can have a look at the list with surnames,
- you can do a quick search or an advanced search,
- Above you find a row with icons (flags and symbols).
When you put your mouse on one of them, a scroll down menu appears with special pages where notable individuals are listed (Royals, Nobles, politicians, scientists, celebreties)
- Another entrance to notable individuals is through reports, see the 2nd line in the blue beam above.
- Notable ancestors and cousins I have listed on the page "Featured" and the
- ancestors and cousins who are in the focus of my research you find at "Most wanted" .
I will give a reward of € 1.000 to anyone who finds the list of Corsican refugees that were evacuated with the transportship the Tartar to Gibraltar in October 1796