1469 - 1507 (38 years)
Has more than 100 ancestors and one descendant in this family tree.
||Cicely Plantagenet [1, 2] |
|Relationship||with Francis Fox|
||20 Mar 1468-1469
||Westminster Palace, London, England 
||24 Aug 1507
||Quarr Abbey, Binstead, Isle of Wight, Hampshire, England [1, 4, 5]
||Quarr Abbey, Binstead, Isle of Wight, Hampshire, England
||29 Aug 2000 |
||King Edward IV of York, b. 28 Apr 1442, Rouen, Normandie, France , d. 9 Apr 1483, Westminster Palace, London, England (Age 40 years) |
||Elizabeth Woodville, b. Abt 1437, Grafton Regis, Northamtonshire , d. 8 Jun 1492, St. Saviour's Abbey, Bermondsey, London, England (Age ~ 55 years) |
||1 May 1464
||Grafton Regis, Northants
||Yes, date unknown
||9 siblings |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Made a Lady of the Garter in 1480. After her 2nd marriage, went to live on the Isle of Wight. She left the court in disgrace after marrying Thomas Kyme, a man of no rank.
2nd edition of Cokayne's *Complete Peerage*, vol. XII, part 2, p. 450, note (h) which states: "The jurors at her [Cicely's] inq. p. m. stated that they did not know her heirs which clearly implies that she d. s.p.s. However, A. R. Wagner, Richmond Herald, has kindly informed the Editor that it has been alleged that Cecily did have issue, the only authority being apparently two pedigrees at the College of Arms, and that the question has been discussed briefly by Henry Murray Lane, Chester Herald, in *The Royal Daughters of England*, vol. i, pp. 312-13."
- [S15] Wars of the Roses, Desmond Seward, (Penguin Books, New York 1995 ,), The House of York genealogy table (Reliability: 0).
- [S4] Britain's Royal Families, Alison Weir, (rev. ed, Pimlico Random House, London 1989, 1996 , , Repository: J.H. Garner), p 138 (Reliability: 0).
- [S4] Britain's Royal Families, Alison Weir, (rev. ed, Pimlico Random House, London 1989, 1996 , , Repository: J.H. Garner).
- [S4] Britain's Royal Families, Alison Weir, (rev. ed, Pimlico Random House, London 1989, 1996 , , Repository: J.H. Garner), p 139 (Reliability: 0).
- [S158] Sunne in Splendour, Sharon Kay Penman, (Ballantine Books, New York, 1982 ,).